Partner Terms & Conditions
These Affiliate Terms & Conditions were last updated on 26 March 2023.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“YOU”, “YOUR”, OR “YOURS”), AND UIPM Singapore LLP. A COMPANY INCORPORATED IN SINGAPORE, REGN NO; T19LL1724K, located at 111 NORTH BRIDGE ROAD, #21-01, PENINSULA PLAZA, SINGAPORE 179098, (“UIPM”, “WE”, “US”, OR “OUR”).
These Partner Terms contain the complete terms and conditions that apply to You when becoming a Business Partner, (hereafter called ‘Partner’) in UIPM’s Partner program (hereafter, called the “Partner Program”). The purpose of these Terms is to allow You, the ‘Partner’ to be entitled to receive commissions through sales generated from the courses, created by any Instructor, that is referred by You, the ‘Partner’, at the agreed commission rate set out in the MOU.
2. Enrollment in the UIPM’s Partner Program
Enrollment to the UIPM’s Partner Program is only by Invitation and recommendations. You either need to be recommended by someone or be invited by us. You can also choose to contact us if you wish to become a Business Partner, by using our ‘Contact US’ page.
If we choose to accept You as our Business Partner, You will receive an email notification confirming that Your Application has been approved. If we do so, we will send You a welcome email with Your login details so that You may enter Our secure Partner portal. From this portal, You will be able to download Promotional Materials (if available) and qualifying links as well as access Your reports which will describe Our calculation of the Partner commissions due to You. In the Partner portal, your Partner commissions are shown as ‘Auto_referral’. It is Your responsibility to keep Your username and password information secure.
You will ensure that your information including your email address is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send communications to the email address associated with your account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
(e) As a Partner, you also understand and agree to the Partner Terms & Conditions set herein. By continuing to use the UIPM Partner Portal, it is deemed that you have accepted all the Partner Terms & Conditions and You agree to abide responsibly by each of the Terms & Conditions herein. Should you not agree, you should stop using the Partner Portal immediately.
3. Specific Terms:
As a Business Partner, you can refer Instructors to use UIPM’s portal to create courses. Any sales generated from these courses that’s created by the Instructors, that was referred by You, the Partner, you will be entitled to earning commissions from these sales. The commission amount and details are as per stated in the MOU that is between the Partner and UIPM.
Important to Note:
1. A Partner cannot refer any customers or buyers to purchase any courses that is created by the Instructors that was/is referred by the Partner. This is not allowed in the UIPM Partner Program.
2. However, a Partner can refer customers or buyers, to purchase any other courses, that was created by any Instructors that was/is not referred by the Partner. Any sales of such manner will entitle the Partner a different commission called the ‘Affiliate’ commission. If the Partner does this then the Partner will be bound by the Affiliate Terms & Conditions. The Affiliate Terms & Conditions is also stated part of this Partner Terms & Conditions, as the Affiliate feature is also available in the Partner back-end. It is however optional for the partner to use, and if the Partner does not choose to utilize the Affiliate feature, then only the partner Terms & Conditions will apply in this context. If however, the Partner decides to use this option, then the Partner will be bound the Affiliate Terms & Conditions also and it is wise for the Partner to read it. The Affiliate Terms & Conditions can be found by clicking here.
3. For any Instructors, that you intend to refer to us, You, will need to advice us of the details like Name and Email. This is to allow us to tag any courses that is created in our portal, to You, the Partner. So that any sales generated from these courses, the commission that is entitled to you will be allocated correctly.
4. You can view all commissions that is entitled to You in your backend account.
5. You acknowledge and agree that students have the right to receive a refund, as detailed in the Terms & Conditions & Refund Policy. The Partner will not receive any revenue from transactions for which a refund has been granted under the Terms & Conditions. There will be a reverse of the commissions that is to be paid out to you and there will be no commissions paid to You for any refunds that is requested by any student.
If a student asks for a refund after we have paid the relevant Partner payment, we reserve the right to either (1) deduct the amount of the refund from the next payment sent to the Partner or (2) where no further payments are due to the Partner or the payments are insufficient to cover the refunded amounts, require the Partner to refund any amounts refunded to students for the instructor’s Submitted Content.
5. All commissions that is paid out to you, will be done 3 weeks after each closing month. This is to consider of any refunds that may or may not have happened..
6. The rest of the details, regarding the commission structure and any other details are stated in the MOU.
7. The rest of this Terms & Conditions are the Affiliate Terms & Conditions and will only apply to You, the Partner, if you choose to also use your privilege to refer customers to purchase any other courses that was created by other Instructors that are not referred by You, the partner. If you choose to do so then the following Affiliate Terms & Conditions shall apply to You, the Partner as well. Please note that by continuing to proceed with the referring customers to purchase courses that are created by Instructors that are not referred by You, the Partner, it is deemed that you have agreed to the following Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
The Affiliate Terms & Conditions can be found by clicking here.
By continuing to use the UIPM Affiliate Portal, to refer customers, it is deemed that you have accepted all the Affiliate Terms & Conditions. Should you not agree, you should stop using the Affiliate Portal immediately.