Your Islamic Legacy, Your Way: Wasiat and Faraid Planning
Are you worried about what will happen to your assets and property after you pass away?
Do you want to ensure that your family is taken care of and your assets are distributed according to Islamic law?
Are you unsure about the legal aspects of inheritance and estate planning in Singapore?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
We understand that planning for the inevitable can be overwhelming and stressful.
That’s why we’ve designed a comprehensive 3-hour workshop that covers everything you need to know about Islamic inheritance and estate planning.
This workshop is specifically tailored to the needs of Muslim families in Singapore.
Our team of experts will guide you through the legal aspects of inheritance and estate planning and show you how to navigate the complex Singaporean legal system to ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
- The importance of Islamic Inheritance and estate planning
- The basics of Faraid and Wasiat
- How to write a valid Islamic Will
- Understanding the laws of distribution of assets and property
- How to avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes in estate planning
- Strategies for protecting your assets and property
- How to plan for the future of your family and dependents
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have a better understanding of your own personal situation and problems, and you’ll have the knowledge and tools to come up with solutions to those problems.
We are a team of certified Islamic Wealth Advisors, who are dedicated to helping Muslim families in Singapore.
We’ll provide you with the guidance and support you need to create a solid estate plan that will protect your family and your assets.
Chief Finance Ninja, Modern Muslim Finance
ChFC, AEPP, Certified Islamic Wealth Advisor
Afiq is a Chartered Financial Consultant and Certified Islamic Wealth Advisor, with over a decade of experience in finance. He also runs Modern Muslim Finance, where he applies his skills and knowledge to help fellow Muslims and families grow their money toward financial security and independence.
Here are just a few of the benefits of attending our workshop:
- Gain a better understanding of your legal rights and obligations under Islamic law
- Learn how to create an effective Islamic Will (Wasiat)
- Get practical advice and tips on how to protect your assets and property
- Understand the common pitfalls and mistakes in estate planning and how to avoid them
- Get access to our team of experts and ask any questions you have about inheritance and estate planning
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Sign up for our workshop today and take the first step towards securing your family’s future.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge and tools you need to create an effective estate plan and ensure that your family is taken care of.
You wouldn’t want to miss this.
Register now and let us help you plan for the future with confidence.
“It is an eye opener for me to learn from Afiq and I really gained some useful knowledge from him.
Yes, I would recommend his services!”
“Mr Afiq has assisted me in broadening my knowledge with regards to Islamic Inheritance and Faraid.
Thank you, Mr Afiq the sharing sessions and for willing to impart your knowledge to a newbie like me!”
– Zaleha Abdullah,
“Afiq helped me to understand Islamic Inheritance further, more in-depth, with clear & concise information.
I liked that it was easy to understand, and apart from myself, I will definitely recommend to my clients his services!”
– Muhd Munir,
What Will You Learn?
- Islamic Laws & Practices
- Legal Aspects & Applications
- Case Studies
- Planning Considerations
- Writing Your Wasiat
Islamic Laws & Practices
Legal Aspects & Applications
Writing Your Wasiat
Student Ratings & Reviews
Thank You Syed Afiq,
For making this Course so Accessible Online,,